HAPPY VALENTINE -2009






Dear sweetheart
I will luv u like this forever. Hope you do the same. Lets believe in
god and wait for the right time to come.
You don't know how you make me feel each time I see you online or
offline. I wait for only you all day. You are always in my mind and
heart. I feel your presence with me though we are too far away from
each other. We came so close to each other in such a short time, I
truly think we must have known each other in another lifetime. You have
shared your soul to me & I have shared mine with you. While writing
this I have so much emotions inside me that I feel like crying because
I miss you so much. I feel so happy and complete even in our silences.
I feel I am connected to you through my soul. Your caring attitude,
thoughtfulness & sweet personality has captured my heart and for that I
am so grateful to you. All I know is wherever life takes us I hope
you'll always know how much I thank Babaji for bringing you into my
life:)
Hugz forever


To the one that got away

Happy valentines day! I wish things had turned out different and you
had realized giving me a second chance. I can't just turn my feelings
off. I will always remember the good times we had over the year,
especially the trip to Florida. I'm sorry I had issues, and didn't
handle my surgery and rehab well. I realized now that you were trying
to be there for me.


To my sweetest darling
Thanks for making my life so beautiful and colorful!!
Always remember I Love U the Most!
Only your's I've realized I need to become more like I was 5-10 years ago. When you
left I remember thinking "Why didn't she say she wants to get back with
me?" realizing that now, I flip it over and think, "Why didn't I say I
want to get back with Corinne". That is why I say I'm sorry. I've
realized I can love, and be loved.
I'll remember you forever.
May all the lovers across the world get the love of their life. Happy
Valentine's Day to all!! Cheers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opencart error: Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in ..../vendor/scss.inc.php on line 1753

Creating Class Templates

Fixed: Opencart installation error linux: warning: fopen(system/storage) failed to open stream: Permission denied