Statement of Purpose (SOP) written for Macquarie University

My name is FULLNAME from ADDRESS. I am very much pleased to write this Statement of Purpose to upfront myself with my intention for the further studies in Australia. I would like to pursue Master of Information Technology with a specialization in Web Engineering for 2013/2014 at Macquarie University, Sydney. Me, working as IT professional and web developer, I found many gaps between the working procedure and use of technology while developing system and websites so I am interested to improve myself thus I researched throughout the internet and find out that my advancements and improvements can be fulfilled by the Master of Information Technology with a specialization in Web Engineering thus I choose this course and your university and will be focused to achieve mastery of subject area and web technology and like to be an integral part for betterment of technology.

I have done my schooling from NAMEOFSCHOOL scoring SCORE and my Higher secondary level in science scoring SCORE. Accordingly, I have completed my four-year bachelor degree Bachelor of Computer Information System with major in programming and web technology in 2011 scoring SGPA SCORE from Nobel College of Pokhara University.

While studying I was attracted with the web technologies and programs to create websites so my goal was to be web developer and continue my profession. After completing bachelors I started working and already gained 3 years of professional experience as web developer with focused on ecommerce sites programming and management. I have worked as freelancer in odesk.com and freelancer.com and have received many good feedbacks from clients and gained popularity between them. I have finished writing a book about programming OpenCart platform with Packt Publication named “Getting Started with OpenCart module”. I can make a complete ecommerce site starting from slicing into HTML and CSS, code it in PHP and Mysql to make a complete product ordering system and receive multiple payments and shipping and am providing annual maintenance support for more than 10 sites. But, I found many gaps between the international market and the way we perform our tasks in our local market while working with international clients thus I planned to broaden my minds and technologies used to make web programs and websites, handle the codes easily, be more productive with more risk management and provide quality products in web technology thus checking your course structure I am interested to join MIT with a specialization in Web Engineering and I firmly believe that this will be an ideal path for me.

There are several reasons due to which I am interested positively in Australia education systems as it provides good balance between theoretical and industry relevant practical knowledge as well as academic excellence, value for money, growing destination, worldwide recognition and merit base scholarships for the deserving students. Moreover, I believed there are many values, qualities and ethical knowledge to be learnt from Australia and the University.

Why study at Macquarie University?

I am trying to get into Macquarie University to pursue my MIT with a specialization in Web Engineering because I believed that my long–term goals, dreams, knowledge, skills and experiences gained through such a dynamic program would bring newer insights in my professional, personal outlook on life, society and the business environment in today’s globalized world. That’s why I believe that your university will be a perfect match to fulfill my management dreams.
I know it will help me to make web application systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable, best approaches to the design, production, deployment, operation, maintenance and evolution of Web-based software products.

I feel that your university is the right place to embark upon an academic career. I am confident that with my commitment and hard work, I can excel and I will leave no stone unturned and I’ll try to make the university feel proud of having me in your University. After completion of the course I am supposed to be one of the best web techs savvy and help to improve the web technology for betterment of the society and teach my locals to use the improved technologies which will help them to improve productivity and quality.

I would therefore request to be considered for granting visa to get a chance to enhance, to develop my skills, throughout my career too.


FULLNAME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opencart error: Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in ..../vendor/scss.inc.php on line 1753

Creating Class Templates

Fixed: Opencart installation error linux: warning: fopen(system/storage) failed to open stream: Permission denied